Binance CEO Changpeng “CZ” Zhao brushed off questions about whether the exchange would be able to handle a potential $2.1 billion clawback of FTX funds.
- UBS and the Swiss government sign loss protection agreement over Credit Suisse takeover
- China can’t rely on Southeast Asian exports to offset a U.S. slowdown
- Banks are cutting off Binance’s access to U.S. banking system, exchange says
- Stocks making the biggest moves after hours: DocuSign, General Motors, Vail Resorts and more
- Using cash like a millionaire may not make sense for most investors. Here’s why