As the U.K. government announces a £55 billion ($65.5 billion) program of tax hikes and spending cuts, the country faces its sharpest fall in living standards since records began.
- Passport delays are still long: Apply at least 6 months ahead of travel, says State Department
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Ford, Scholastic, Squarespace, Deere and more
- Fed’s Susan Collins expresses support for holding interest rates high
- The ‘Great IPO Reopening’ may be on hold: rising rates and weaker stocks are a killer
- Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: AstraZeneca, Wayfair, Alibaba and more