Klarna is launching a physical card in the U.K. that lets users delay payments on their purchases, both in-store as well as online.
- Consumers are starting to fire up China’s pandemic-battered economy, two ETF experts find
- JPMorgan Chase cut about 500 technology and operations jobs this week, sources say
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Ford, Marvell Technology, Paramount, Gap and more
- Paramount pops after Buffett’s favorite banker makes ‘interesting’ bet in media giant’s key shareholder
- Thanks to ‘vesting’ schedules, it can take up to 6 years for workers to own their 401(k) match