China’s factory activity declined in October due to frequent Covid outbreaks, the National Bureau of Statistics said Monday.
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Nvidia, First Republic, Nike, GameStop and more
- XRP cryptocurrency jumps as investors hope Ripple will win legal battle with the SEC
- JPMorgan Chase buys data platform for startups in push to serve venture capital investors
- Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: GameStop, Luminar Technologies, Virgin Orbit & more
- Here’s everything the Federal Reserve is expected to do Wednesday