FTX lawyers said they had recovered $5 billion of assets, including cash and crypto, bringing customers closer to recovering from the exchange’s collapse.
- JPMorgan Chase buys data platform for startups in push to serve venture capital investors
- Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: GameStop, Luminar Technologies, Virgin Orbit & more
- Here’s everything the Federal Reserve is expected to do Wednesday
- Goldman Sachs is using ChatGPT-style A.I. in house to assist developers with writing code
- DCG-owned crypto exchange Luno replaces CEO, seeks outside investment after layoffs