Three kinds of businesses would suffer the most if China’s real estate troubles persist, according to ratings agency Fitch.
- Pfizer signs agreement with China on improving health coverage in the country
- China’s debt-heavy local governments look for new ways to raise cash
- Deposit drain from smaller banks into financial giants like JPMorgan Chase has slowed, sources say
- Bank turmoil is boosting appetite for specific sector ETFs. Here’s why
- Investing isn’t free. But here’s why 20% of investors think it is