The Federal Reserve, European Central Bank, Swiss National Bank and the Bank of England all moved to rein in inflation last week, albeit to varying degrees.
- SoftBank-backed Improbable slashes losses by 85%, says pivot to the metaverse has paid off
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: SiriusXM, Cintas, United Natural Foods and more
- Fed’s Neel Kashkari sees 40% chance of ‘meaningfully higher’ interest rates
- JPMorgan’s UK digital bank blocks customers from buying crypto
- Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: Fisker, Tesla, United Natural Foods and more