The omicron case was found in a traveler from overseas, who showed no symptoms but tested positive on Thursday, according to Tianjin’s local health commission.
- Pfizer signs agreement with China on improving health coverage in the country
- China’s debt-heavy local governments look for new ways to raise cash
- Deposit drain from smaller banks into financial giants like JPMorgan Chase has slowed, sources say
- Bank turmoil is boosting appetite for specific sector ETFs. Here’s why
- Investing isn’t free. But here’s why 20% of investors think it is