Chinese electric car maker Nio joined others in the industry in saying that U.S. restrictions on Nvidia chip sales to China wouldn’t affect business.
- The Fed forecasts just one more rate hike this year
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Nvidia, First Republic, Nike, GameStop and more
- XRP cryptocurrency jumps as investors hope Ripple will win legal battle with the SEC
- JPMorgan Chase buys data platform for startups in push to serve venture capital investors
- Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: GameStop, Luminar Technologies, Virgin Orbit & more