The combined value of all public and private European tech firms has fallen from to $2.7 trillion from a peak of $3.1 trillion in late 2021, a new report says.
- SoftBank-backed Improbable slashes losses by 85%, says pivot to the metaverse has paid off
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: SiriusXM, Cintas, United Natural Foods and more
- Fed’s Neel Kashkari sees 40% chance of ‘meaningfully higher’ interest rates
- JPMorgan’s UK digital bank blocks customers from buying crypto
- Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: Fisker, Tesla, United Natural Foods and more