U.S. stock futures opened flat Wednesday night after the S&P 500 snapped a three-day losing streak as companies kicked off the quarterly earnings season.
- Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: Netflix, Tesla, Coinbase, GameStop and more
- Citadel’s Ken Griffin says the A.I. community is making a mistake by creating so much hype
- HSBC says rebranded Silicon Valley Bank UK will maintain startup focus while targeting global growth
- China’s exports plunge by 7.5% in May, far more than expected
- Binance U.S. clients have $2.2 billion ‘at significant risk’ after crypto exchange charged, SEC says