Traders are digesting a warning of slowing growth from social media company Snap that hurt the tech-heavy Nasdaq Tuesday.
- UBS and the Swiss government sign loss protection agreement over Credit Suisse takeover
- China can’t rely on Southeast Asian exports to offset a U.S. slowdown
- Banks are cutting off Binance’s access to U.S. banking system, exchange says
- Stocks making the biggest moves after hours: DocuSign, General Motors, Vail Resorts and more
- Using cash like a millionaire may not make sense for most investors. Here’s why