A change in how Robinhood reports fractional trading data was a culprit behind the mysterious surge in Berkshire Hathaway trading volumes.
- Passport delays are still long: Apply at least 6 months ahead of travel, says State Department
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Ford, Scholastic, Squarespace, Deere and more
- Fed’s Susan Collins expresses support for holding interest rates high
- The ‘Great IPO Reopening’ may be on hold: rising rates and weaker stocks are a killer
- Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: AstraZeneca, Wayfair, Alibaba and more