A new report suggests many investors, especially younger ones, are overconfident in their abilities. That behavioral bias may lead to loss or too much risk.
- The Fed forecasts just one more rate hike this year
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Nvidia, First Republic, Nike, GameStop and more
- XRP cryptocurrency jumps as investors hope Ripple will win legal battle with the SEC
- JPMorgan Chase buys data platform for startups in push to serve venture capital investors
- Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: GameStop, Luminar Technologies, Virgin Orbit & more