Claims for unemployment benefits in December were roughly four times less than at the beginning of 2021. The Covid-19 omicron variant threatens those gains.
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Nvidia, First Republic, Nike, GameStop and more
- XRP cryptocurrency jumps as investors hope Ripple will win legal battle with the SEC
- JPMorgan Chase buys data platform for startups in push to serve venture capital investors
- Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: GameStop, Luminar Technologies, Virgin Orbit & more
- Here’s everything the Federal Reserve is expected to do Wednesday