Sell-off losses have been accruing since the Jan. 24 publication of a critical report from U.S. short seller Hindenburg Research.
- XRP cryptocurrency jumps as investors hope Ripple will win legal battle with the SEC
- JPMorgan Chase buys data platform for startups in push to serve venture capital investors
- Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: GameStop, Luminar Technologies, Virgin Orbit & more
- Here’s everything the Federal Reserve is expected to do Wednesday
- Goldman Sachs is using ChatGPT-style A.I. in house to assist developers with writing code