The crypto exchange plans to cut 1,500 to 3,000 workers total, a current employee familiar with the company’s plans told CNBC.
- A 401(k) rollover is ‘the single largest transaction’ many investors make, expert says. What to know before doing it
- There’s now a juiced-up way to get 4 times the return of the S&P 500 — but it comes with many risks
- Wells Fargo CEO warns of severance costs of nearly $1 billion in fourth quarter as layoffs loom
- U.S. export controls need to ‘change constantly’ even if it’s tough for businesses, Secretary Raimondo says
- Fed needs to cut rates at least five times next year, portfolio manager says