China’s small banks’ problems reflect local issues, but do not pose systemic risks, said Zhu Min of the China Center for International Economic Exchanges.
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Sunnova Energy, Cal-Maine Foods, Marathon Petroleum and more
- Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: Cal-Maine Foods, Intel, Apple & more
- Bond yields could race through 5% in next couple of weeks, market forecaster Jim Bianco warns
- Bill Gross says the surging 10-year Treasury yield could test 5% in the short term
- The job market is strong, economists say — but workers don’t think so