Credit Suisse shares rose over 30% at the market open after the bank said that it will borrow up to $54 billion from the Swiss National Bank.
- Case for gold fever: NewEdge Wealth sees record rush intensifying
- Charlie Munger’s acumen, wisdom and irreverence: Investors mourn the loss of one-of-a-kind legend
- Zero-day commodity options have now entered the ETF space
- Are you looking to opt out of your 401(k)? Your employer may put you back in
- Fed Chair Powell calls talk of cutting rates ‘premature’ and says more hikes could happen