Uncertainty caused by the collapse of Silicon Valley Bank this month triggered outflows and plunging share prices at peers including First Republic and PacWest.
- After doubts about Alibaba’s future, co-founder Joe Tsai says: ‘We’re back’
- Xiaomi bets big on its new electric vehicle — targets 20 million premium users
- This shift in the Treasury market may set investors up for solid gains
- Warren Buffett says Berkshire may only do slightly better than the average company due to its sheer size
- Berkshire Hathaway operating earnings jump 28% in the fourth quarter, cash pile surges to record