Deutsche Bank surpassed profit expectations in the fourth quarter, reporting 1.8 billion euro ( $1.98 billion ) of net profit attributable to shareholders, as higher interest rates boosted revenues.
- Case for gold fever: NewEdge Wealth sees record rush intensifying
- Charlie Munger’s acumen, wisdom and irreverence: Investors mourn the loss of one-of-a-kind legend
- Zero-day commodity options have now entered the ETF space
- Are you looking to opt out of your 401(k)? Your employer may put you back in
- Fed Chair Powell calls talk of cutting rates ‘premature’ and says more hikes could happen