The market may contract along with the economy in a possible recession, but there are ways retirees can protect the nest egg they’re living off of, expert says.
- This shift in the Treasury market may set investors up for solid gains
- Warren Buffett says Berkshire may only do slightly better than the average company due to its sheer size
- Berkshire Hathaway operating earnings jump 28% in the fourth quarter, cash pile surges to record
- Warren Buffett calls the late Charlie Munger ‘part older brother, part loving father’ in heartfelt tribute
- Read Warren Buffett’s 2024 annual letter to shareholders