“The thing that strikes me is how wrong it could’ve gone. People are waiting in the wings to shoot this kind of thing down,” said Sam Hollis, head of strategy at FutureBrand.
- Wall Street CEOs say proposed banking rules will hurt small businesses, low-income Americans
- Goldman Sachs is betting on the small cap rally. Here’s how.
- Vietnamese companies eye the U.S. IPO market amid a lull in Chinese listings
- Job data suggests ‘soft landing’ is increasingly likely, economists say
- A 401(k) rollover is ‘the single largest transaction’ many investors make, expert says. What to know before doing it