Analyst estimates compiled by the bank had expected a jump of 87% to $4.97 billion.
- Bond yields could race through 5% in next couple of weeks, market forecaster Jim Bianco warns
- Bill Gross says the surging 10-year Treasury yield could test 5% in the short term
- The job market is strong, economists say — but workers don’t think so
- U.S. falls in new ‘financial inclusion’ ranking, a global measure of access to financial services, researchers say
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Meta, Warby Parker, McCormick and more