FTX’s top bankruptcy, legal, and financial advisors billed the company more than $19.6 million in fees, according to Tuesday bankruptcy court filings.
- Wall Street CEOs say proposed banking rules will hurt small businesses, low-income Americans
- Goldman Sachs is betting on the small cap rally. Here’s how.
- Vietnamese companies eye the U.S. IPO market amid a lull in Chinese listings
- Job data suggests ‘soft landing’ is increasingly likely, economists say
- A 401(k) rollover is ‘the single largest transaction’ many investors make, expert says. What to know before doing it