“We have definitely slipped on a banana peel as it pertains to this deposit worry and scare,” bank Christopher Marinac told CNBC’s “Fast Money” on Monday.
- Goldman Sachs is betting on the small cap rally. Here’s how.
- Vietnamese companies eye the U.S. IPO market amid a lull in Chinese listings
- Job data suggests ‘soft landing’ is increasingly likely, economists say
- A 401(k) rollover is ‘the single largest transaction’ many investors make, expert says. What to know before doing it
- There’s now a juiced-up way to get 4 times the return of the S&P 500 — but it comes with many risks