Yahoo will lay off more than 20% of staff, or around 1,600 workers, with the company’s Yahoo for Business being slashed in half, the company said.
- Deposit drain from smaller banks into financial giants like JPMorgan Chase has slowed, sources say
- Bank turmoil is boosting appetite for specific sector ETFs. Here’s why
- Investing isn’t free. But here’s why 20% of investors think it is
- Nearly $100 billion in deposits pulled from banks; officials call system ‘sound and resilient’
- Key lawmakers say upcoming hearings on bank failures aim to boost U.S. confidence in banking sector